twitter
    Teething Necklace Wholesale Supplies

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Following Tiniest Truck To Work Today

Backstory: the city (West Lafayette) told him he couldn't use his banana as a sign at his storefront/office/whatever. He had to take it down. So he went to a machine shop locally and had them build a frame for holding raising the banana. When he parks he can make the banana stand up. Now he parks this truck in the corner of his lot where the banana used to be and will raise the banana right where the sign was.

There's a housing company at Purdue University that uses a banana as their logo. I once looked at a place they manage and asked "why a banana?" Their answer: "it's so weird that people remember it."Now, these banana signs were something of a holy grail of drunken Saturday nights. People would scale the sides of buildings and steal them. I came very, very close to having a banana of my own once.

How long did you debate on the title being followed the tinniest truck or biggest banana?

But Granite got tired of people stealing their bananas. It started printing them on banners, because who wants a 7ft banner with "GRANITE MANANAGEMENT (banana)" hanging in there dorm? Nobody.But they weren't done there. They decided to make the ultimate unstealable banana. 10 feet tall and mounted on a steel column, the behemoth was planted on the corner of a Granite property in the main thoroughfare to campus, taunting students on their way to class.That's a tiny truck . Thank god for "banana for scale" I wouldn't have ever known !

Of course you get 4000 karma for taking a picture while driving, and when I do it, I get criticized for being on my phone while driving.Hey Boiler Up from Purdue! Also those guys are assholes, never live in a Granite apartment.I think its a full sized truck and the banana is really big..but you were there. I just saw the pic. Hope everything is ok.Boiler Up! And screw Granite Management. I got charged $60 to replace 3 lightbulbs a few months ago.

I hope it was like a doctor at some prestigious hospital that just always wanted a truck with a huge banana in the back.That ute is only carrying a medium size Banana, here in Australia we have the big one.I think this is just an optical illusion? Looks like it's actually a full size truck carrying a really large banana! He must be on his way to a YLYL thread on 4Chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment