He can do whatever the hell he wants for the rest of his life because he's sitting on a medium-sized fortune from the eight Harry Potter movies. His yearly residuals checks from those ABC Family marathons alone probably paid more than Swiss Army Man's entire budget. It's awesome for fans, too, because he can choose whatever roles he wants. God knows Radcliffe helping this movie get made was worth more artistically than a lead role in whatever mid-tier generic blockbuster was coming out around the same time, and for that we should thank him.
Great article, thanks for sharing it with us. Glad these kids are taking their careers into their own hands. Many of us can learn from that, no matter what our day job is. Cheers,You'd think the guy playing a sparkling tween but really old vampire would be some kind of a douche. The guys seems to be down to earth and pretty hilarious if you see him outside those movies.That's not unique to him though. Plenty of A-list actors are rich enough to star in whatever the fuck forever. Daniel Radcliffe is singularly adventurous. He is truly dedicated to that aspect of his craft and I respect the hell out of him for it. I mean, Julia Roberts earned like $60,000,000 for three movies a few years back, where's her lunatic on a pogo stick effort?
I've long believed that while Radcliffe wasn't the most naturally gifted actor in the Harry Potter movies he'll have the best career because he works incredibly hard and always takes risks.I don't know. I feel like Emma Watson is doing pretty well and will be the most successful in the long run. It is between her and Radcliffe though, because Rupert Grint seems to not be interested in acting that much and the other young actors of Harry Potter are doing very little.When people talk about Emma Watson though, they never say she's a great actor. They talk about how beautiful or intelligent she is. Her films are the least talked about part of her career.
I saw Radcliffe perform in How to Succeed in Business on Broadway. Granted, they are two different mediums, but I left the show with a newfound respect for him. He brought an energetic intensity that I haven't seen in a male lead on stage in awhile. You could see that while he may not have the best voice, or the sharpest dance skills, he left it all out there, breathless and flushed after each song or number. It gave the character a genuine quality that a more "polished" actor would lack, which fitted the role perfectly. He was delightful and funny and a consummate performer. Just proves you don't need to have god-given gifts to be an excellent entertainer.
Right cause she's used being smart and pretty to do things other than acting. She's famous for being hermione but since then she's done work for the UN and just in general has transitioned from actress to public figure.Probably not, but in a weird way I do feel bad for the guy. On the one hand he did the crime, he deserves the jail time. On the other, he didn't really have a normal childhood, and what he did when he was young will now tar him for the rest of his life perhaps moreso than others, because he was a prominent part of one of the most popular film series in recent times.
No comments:
Post a Comment