twitter
    Teething Necklace Wholesale Supplies

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Silicone Teething Necklace Baby Safe For Mom To Wear - BPA-Free Chew Beads

Teething necklaces are all the trend these days with moms and for good reason, they are stylish and offer our little ones relief from painful teething. My son when he was a newborn was constantly throwing his teethers on the ground and it seemed like all I did was pick them up and wash them all day long. They are get dropped in stores and left behind places, which isn't good when you have a baby thats upset and looking for something to chew on. Teething necklaces have solved all these issues, they stay clean and on mommy, babies natural comfort spot and they offer immediate relief. The beads are bulky and secure, offering your little one the ability to chew away without shredding the silicone or causing a bead to fall off. The colors are bright and vibrant and the necklace is extremely comfortable to wear. I highly recommend teething necklaces to moms, they are the future of teethers!
Five star necklace!! love this necklace. I recently purchased a different style of necklace for a gift. I thought it was the perfect gift for a friend ,but when I asked her if she liked it she was honest and told me it was pulling her hair and the beads were too small for her baby girl to grasp. She told me it was a good idea though.I was so excited to open up my Amazon prime package and find this super cute teething necklace. What a stylish and practical piece of jewelry for any mom or mom-to-be! I ordered the necklace in the True Turquoise color and it looks great with many of my mommy shirts. My little girl loves chewing on the silicone beads and it keeps her entertained and happy with the teething process. I only wish I had had this necklace for my first kid who seemed to be a terrible teether. It would have made a world of difference! Great product, I'd highly recommend it to any mom with a teething baby!
This necklace is absolutely perfect! The feel of the silicone on my skin is/was amazing. I wore this for the first time over the weekend and I was surprised by how many compliments I got. When I told them that it was also a teething toy,, they were blown away lol. I have another teething necklace that really similar to this one and I like it, but not as much as I like this one. My complaint with the other one was that it didn't have many beads on it. well, this one has PLENTY! The beads cover just about the entire necklace. To make sure the beads were safe I tested them myself. I can't bite/chew through them so I know that my soon to be teething baby girl won't be able to either. It's such a versatile piece of jewelry. Please don't let the price scare you away. I promise you, it's worth it! I love the fact that the rope that the beads are on won't snag my hair and won't break if baby girl tugs on it too hard. The texture of the beads is silky smooth, perfect for my baby's itchy gums. While I did receive this product at a deeply discounted price, these words and experiences are that of my own and haven't been influenced by any outside sources. I would recommend this to any new mom as a gift for yourself and for baby. It's definitely a must have on your baby registry!
I am always on the look out for the perfect baby gift for my new mom friends. This is definitely one of them! What mom doesn't want to look cute and what baby doesn't always try to gnaw on his mom's jewelry? This is a solution to both things!
The necklace is super cute...you wouldn't know what its true purpose really was if someone didn't tell you. They are made of soft silicone beads that will soothe any baby's gums. You can put them in the freezer or fridge to chill them if needed to help baby even more. They are 100% safe and BPA free so you don't have to worry about that. Plus, they are dishwasher safe so easy to clean. Perfect gift for mom and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment