The nursing necklace is great! It's just the right size and length for my 7-month-old to grab and chew when I'm holding her. The modern pastel colors are versatile and pretty, and I don't feel like I'm wearing a toy necklace. When I first opened it, I thought it seemed small, but my baby likes to hold it in her fist, and it's just the right size now that I've been wearing it every day (I'm actually very happy I didn't purchase one with larger beads). The string is sturdy and I'm pleased that the beads are held in place, and the "cap" over the ends in the back is comfortable.
I am a professional product tester. A free product was sent to me at no cost for reviewing and testing purposes. All my opinions are completely unbiased and honest. This is an awesome product for the teething pain relief of your baby, it doesn't cause any harm and your baby is going to be happier with it and is made out of organic food-grade silicone and is TOXINS AND BPA FREE with out counting that this necklace looks beautiful on with this wholesale silicone teething nursing necklace!
I love the color of this necklace! It's bright and vivid and grabs my 4 month old's attention. I love the silicone material and my boy is able to gnaw and chew on it with ease. The silicone gives a little when he bites on it (as opposed to those rock hard teethers) so I think this soothes his gums a bit better. We both enjoy this product! If you don't know any better, this doesn't look like a silicone teething nursing necklace but like something you would pair with the perfect outfit! We will be using this necklace all the time!



No comments:
Post a Comment