twitter
    Teething Necklace Wholesale Supplies

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hot Girl At Work Had A Question

I liken being a hot girl to being very wealthy. I'll bet it's hard to tell who actually likes you for you.Most wealthy people get more wealthy. Hot people's days are numbered.About 5 years I started putting on weight due to some mental illness issues. When I was really thin I was relatively attractive. I always had no issues finding help or getting a question answered. I thought getting weird cat calls and complements was something every girl got until I gained a shit load of weight. Now I'm hardly ever noticed. No cat calls. No random strangers just "being nice". I mean it'll happen, but it's more rare than before. No more random free things from stores like before. I'm still the same friendly and outgoing person, but it was so different when I was thin. Now seeing both ends of the spectrum I'm a better judge of character for people who are quality.

I'm thin. I have no clue how to great free stuff out of it though. Plus she mentioned thin people looking each other up and down on the street and nodding to one another in mutual approval. I am unaware of the skinny people universe she finds herself in. I've never been there. Certainly we get many things easier, but I've never experience those two things.Plus she mentioned thin people looking each other up and down on the street and nodding to one another in mutual approval.I think location probably matters a lot. No matter how thin or attractive you are, this would be super weird in New York City.

I'm the same person as you. Gained weight while super depressed and people started being pretty ugly to me. Some guy was too drunk to stand and fell into me at the bar and he said "watch where you're going you fat pig". Ugh. And now that I'm starting to lose the weight people are being nice again. People always come up to me in stores and ask if I need help, free drinks, people hold the door open for me... it's so strange and kind of disheartening.What the fuck are you guys going on about? I'm a good looking guy with a decent body and I get treated like shit by everyone. I'm friendly as fuck.As a girl that is now hot, but used to be not, this is really true. The way that not just guys, but everyone, treats you when you are attractive is like night and day.

Youre hot until you turn the guy down. Then you are a festering lumpy mound of pus who will never find a man who will tolerate such a stuck up bitch. It's charming.I always wondered about this. Every girl who I ever thought was downright silly gorgeous at first glance, was always super happy and optimistic in how they carried themselves.Did she have a control, though? For instance an average looking woman that didn't get away with not bringing enough money? Because otherwise you could also conclude that maybe it's women in general that get preferential treatment, or maybe even, damn, people are fairly nice in general and let minor transgressions slide on occasion.And hot guys. I hit the gym, lost the beer gut, gained some muscle and now people treat me very kindly. It's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment