twitter
    Teething Necklace Wholesale Supplies

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pixar Sequels Currently In Development Beyond Incredibles II

I would be down to watch a two hour long movie about the assemble of Woody and Buzz. You think that audiences wouldn't be enthralled about the sewing that goes into making a toy like Woody? Or the plastic molding and circuitry that is needed to perfect a working Buzz Lightyear? I'd pay money to see that. I own a Buzz Lightyear from the mid 1990's and I'd be more than happy to see how it was made.How about a Wall•E sequel where they're trying to rebuild society and encounter a society of humans that never escaped Earth and survived underground or some crap?The same could be said about Toy Story as well! The first one came out when I was 4, and the third one came out the summer before I left for college. Andy and I ended up going to college at the same time!

PLEASE NO. Wall-E does NOT need a sequel. At all. Leave it alone. I'd much rather Pixar focus on releasing an original movie every time, more along the lines of Studio Ghibli. Sequels should be very rare.But, the scenery in that movie was the best ever in an animated movie. Probably the first CGI movie where I actually thought it was real at first. The character animation obviously is another story.Which made the extra cartoony characters clash even more. I wish they went along the same route as Disney's Dinosaur and had realistic looking characters to match the incredibly realistic setting.
I have a friend who sorta dated the girl who voice acted boo (if you could call her few lines voice acting), she's kinda the adventurous, fire-dancing, spiritual type. They could totally just make the grown up boo based off of her and it'd work great for a short where she somehow ends up in the monster world.As someone who was going to college during the time that movie came out, it was so damn good. It got me excited and showed the classic college campus. It was amazing and perfectly showed the changes experienced during college and the unexpected friendships made. This one will hold a special place in my heart.the nba's salary cap went up and now mediocre players are getting insane amounts of money. The crazy deals which once seemed bad are now considered good under the new cap.

Except for when Mike shows up on a bus with just a small box of things and not an entire SUV full of stuff with his parents yelling at him that he has too much shit and it won't all fit in their car.I always paid extra to move in two days early to beat my roommates in and get unpacked. My dad likes to yell and didn't like me taking my own computer chair, desktop tower and dual monitors amounts other things, it just barely fit in their car after an hour of arranging.Can confirm. Born in 1994 and Monsters Inc. came out in 2001 when I was 7. Then Monsters University came out when I was 19. I'm pretty sure it was catered to people born around this time!Las, Bird and other big names in Pixar have consistently said they only do sequels if they have a good story first. I'm glad to hear they are sticking to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment