twitter
    Teething Necklace Wholesale Supplies

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Wholesale Chewable Teething Necklace Supplies

I was looking at several different teething necklaces and finally bought this one. I must say I am very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the beads and how much my baby enjoys chewing on these. I love the smaller beads because he is fascinated by them as he never usually gets to touch tiny parts like these, and I like the bigger beads because he likes to chew on those. I have gotten multiple compliments on the necklace and everyone is always surprised this is a teething necklace. It is fashionable enough that I wore it without my baby, just because I like the necklace itself.
I was looking at several different teething necklaces and finally bought this one. I must say I am very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the beads and how much my baby enjoys chewing on these. I love the smaller beads because he is fascinated by them as he never usually gets to touch tiny parts like these, and I like the bigger beads because he likes to chew on those. I have gotten multiple compliments on the necklace and everyone is always surprised this is a teething necklace. It is fashionable enough that I wore it without my baby, just because I like the necklace itself.

I love this necklace! It looks pretty with many of my outfits and is such a great quality teether for my little one. I've been wearing this since Dec. 2015 and have gotten so much use out of it. The beads are good quality too. I get so many compliments! The only things I would change would be the length and the cord type. The necklace is a little too long for my taste and I think it would be nice to use a cord that is a little stretchy so when my baby grabs it, it has some give and stretches a little.
This Teething necklace is amazing. I tried it for a few days before giving it to my niece, who is 4 months old. While I was wearing it on my ankle I felt calmer than I have in months, I have severe anxiety, my back and leg pain was dramatically reduced too. It was interesting how all of this works, i am still not sure. There is no way it was just in my psyche because a few days later when I went to visit my niece I learned she has been sleeping through the night and is no longer fussy. My sister never knew what the necklace was for she just figured I was doting on the baby.
I was happy that the package arrived on time. It came in a very neat packaging with a drawstring mesh bag. I was so excited to give it to my 20-month old nephew who has starting to grow some molars. I was a bit hesitant at first to buy this item because I've never seen one at our local store but turned out to be the perfect size for my nephew. To be honest, I was expecting the pieces of the teething necklace to be a little bit bigger but I think it works perfectly fine. Although the bits and pieces of the amber teething necklace is quite small, they are made of real amber, so it is very durable. Just make sure to watch your child when he/she has it on to avoid choking. Other than that I think it is a pretty cool teething necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment